Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text follows the standard guideline of the APA 7th Edition; is double-spaced; uses a Times New Roman 12-point font; no more than 3500 words or 15 pages; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This section is for academic articles. All submissions undergo a peer-review process. Submissions must comply with submissions guidelines.
Submitted articles are considered original work, and need not to have been submitted to another publication prior to submission with the NEJRSP. The editorial team will be ensuring that no form of submitted articles are plagiarised, as plagiarism will result in the discontinuation of the ability to submit articles.
As such, once accepted for publication, an article cannot be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of the Editor, except for the use of brief quotations used strictly for the purpose of self-promotion.